Wednesday, September 24, 2008

This Little Light of Mine

In an attempt to write more frequently, and detach myself from a failed social network, I have created this secondary blog. I'd like to pick up where I left off...but then again, I feel like I've entered a second stage of my grown-up life. The Empire to my New Hope if you will. Hopefully this one doesn't end on such a downer. Right now my job is pretty awesome, my love life is chugging away, and My football team won this week, it's really primed to end poorly at any minute now!! 

No matter, life is what you make of it. And right now I'm tired, a little uninspired, and hoping to write again, leaving my mark on the interweb/series of tubes. If this is the only post that happens on this blog, at least I put a toe in the water, knowing that I wanted to learn to swim at some point. Stay tuned for full laps. 

1 comment:

StephanieM said...

I love reading your blogs! Maybe I'll make my own blog.