Monday, January 12, 2009

Gather

I need to make a list. A list of things I would like to accomplish over the next two weeks while I have time to accomplish those things. I've already begun to really clean out my room. I feel like it's only a few carefully planned out organizing sessions away from being what I'd like it to be. My closet needs some rearranging, but before I can do that I would like to buy some storage bins to be able to accomplish neatness. My goal is to have everything in the closet placed in a way that I can pull it out easily without having to put it in something else to move it. 

Here is said list: 

Place DVD's in storage containers to better organize closet

Do laundry 

Vacuum already 

Find a way to better organize the makeup/hair accessories 

place clothes in an order that makes sense

Wash bathroom rugs

Clean out/Wash car  

Get oil change 

Run at least three times a week 

Finish watching season 4 of Lost 

Play Video Games and relax!!! 

I've already put a lot of pressure on myself to get a bunch of stuff done over the next two weeks, and on top of that I'll be going to Vegas in the middle of my vacation. At first I wasn't sure I wanted to go, but I haven't been in a good 7 months and what a better time to spend forced time off. I need to just relax, and enjoy that I have time off now to prepare for a long stretch of work where I'll be making a decent chunk of change. I think if I just keep organized, and I let myself be aware of what I want this living space to feel like I'll be fine. Maybe I'll even come up with an art project or two to make the room feel more lived in. We'll see! 

No comments: